With The BAC Member Portal and BACMobile App,
the Future is Ready for You!
The International Union, Pension and Health Funds encourage participants and retirees to register for the BAC Member Web Portal. Portal users can access annual statements, plan forms, update contract information and check-in when travelling for work. Users can also access the BAC Job Information Network and can read BAC and Fund Publications. Many Local Union members can now pay their dues through the portal. BAC SAVE Retirement Savings Plan (RSP “Annuity”) and BAC SAVE 401(k) participants can view their account balances online at https://login.principal.com/login.
- Log onto BAC’s homepage at https://bacweb.org
- Have your IU Number ready (located on the upper left of your Union card)
- Have the address of your active e-mail account ready.
- Click on the “Member Poral” banner
- Click on “Create an Account”
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Sign up for the receipt of IPF/IHF materials electronically
- Access the poral on your mobile device or tablet by downloading the BACMobile App
The New IU Texting Program Is Up And Running!
Members who were signed up in the old account will automatically be transferred over to the new version.
New members will need to text the code 50607 to sign up. Please have your IU number ready to key in for member verification.
This national program should enhance all communication from the IRU going forward.
Leave a Reply