NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
As I prepare to write this article about Hillary Clinton I am sure that some will be upset but this is my thoughts on the May 3rd Primary in our great state.
We need to get Hillary Clinton as our candidate for the fall election. I’ll list a few reasons why but the list could go on forever.
- Clinton can and will win this fall.
- Hillary Clinton can say the word Union and not be ashamed.
- Believes in equal rights and equal pay for all people not just a few.
- Understands that the middle class is the back bone of this country.
- Supports Federal Davis Bacon laws
- Against Right to Work Laws
- Supports the right to organize in other words believes that Unions are still needed in this country and HER voting record shows how much she supports unions.
- Hillary has the most experience out of the field of candidates this nation needs someone with all her qualifications.
- Even Donald Trump is worried about beating her, don’t let his cocky attitude fool you he is worried. I watched him the other night and three times he mentioned Bernie running as an independent candidate said it would be good well the only one it would be good for is him because he knows he can not beat Clinton one on one and he thinks if Bernie runs as an independent he might have a chance but he is wrong Clinton will beat Trump.
As Union Members it’s really time to wake up look at all that has happened here in Indiana to Unions and the attack continues daily why because of the people that’s been elected here in Indiana. Union members need to help elect candidates that believe in Unions one that believes in the Middle Class, one that believes that ALL people should be treated equal, one that believes the best days are ahead of us, one that’s not afraid to fight for what they believe.
Lets help in Indiana, lets push Clinton over the edge so that she can start preparing to defeat the Republican who ever it will be that’s what we need to be doing and we need to do it now.
Bernie run a good campaign and yes he changed the course of the campaign on different occasions but its time to face the truth he cannot and will not win the nomination. It is time for union members to go to work and support a candidate that supports us, one that can win this fall and that is Hillary Clinton.
Let me make it clear this is my opinion some will agree and some won’t and that’s fine you have that right but don’t be fooled by promises that can’t be kept, (Mexico will pay for a wall, they let us know not happening) and by all the mud slinging the top Republican candidate slings, he has so much baggage himself and yet he wants you to focus on baggage of others (that he makes up) which takes the heat off of him.
Union members better wake up look at what party is in charge in Indiana and look at all the crap that has happened to unions so if you would like to continue going the wrong direction keep voting our enemies in these offices, but if you want a better tomorrow vote for Hillary Clinton for President of United States and John Gregg for governor of Indiana.
TIME TO JOIN TOGETHER AND ELECT SOMONE THAT CAN AND WILL WIN THIS FALL. THAT PERSON IS HILLARY CLINTON.